<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/140344600452650400?origin\x3dhttp://enhize01.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Baby, don't say goodbye.

EUNi
Photobucket
14
DANCiNG iS MY PASSiON
MUSiC L ♥ VER
i ♥ MUSE,TAYLOR SWiFT,FAHRENHEiT,ARASHi
Email: eunhize_07@yahoo.com
LoveMyProfile.com - Profile Counters

Cheap Hosting Sites
facebook :]
friendster


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Archives:

tagboard .
My Loves

FAMiLY
FRiENDS&BFFS
my beloved BOOBiES :]
BLUE.ViOLET
ROXY
ViCTORiA SECRET
KEROPi & STiTCH
Plurk.com
My Cravings
OMG!

new dress
guitar
good grades
LACOSTE bag
Nintendo DSi
puma bag
new wallet
new body bag
gifts for my BFFS ♥
new headphones
links and credits .
Designer/ %PURPUR.black-
Colour Code Icons

agners / 飛輪海 / agnes / angela / charmaine / charmoii / coco / cile / danielle / erica / eunice / fangmin / friona / misaku / jazz / jiamin / julia / jyrevi / kaiying / kei / kirere / larry / lisa / li ting / miikaella / minty-chan / narcia / naomi / nicole / NZ / qing pei / rei-chan / shin / stephanie / tiffaney / vea / yuki / yuki n kino /
Jan 8, 2008 Jan 9, 2008 Jan 10, 2008 Jan 11, 2008 Jan 14, 2008 Jan 16, 2008 Jan 17, 2008 Jan 23, 2008 Jan 28, 2008 Jan 29, 2008 Feb 2, 2008 Feb 20, 2008 Feb 24, 2008 Feb 25, 2008 Feb 26, 2008 Feb 29, 2008 Mar 4, 2008 Mar 6, 2008 Mar 8, 2008 Mar 10, 2008 Mar 11, 2008 Mar 12, 2008 Mar 17, 2008 Mar 18, 2008 Mar 20, 2008 Mar 21, 2008 Apr 9, 2008 Apr 12, 2008 Apr 16, 2008 Apr 19, 2008 Apr 22, 2008 May 5, 2008 May 11, 2008 May 21, 2008 Jun 2, 2008 Jun 11, 2008 Jun 12, 2008 Jun 14, 2008 Jun 19, 2008 Jul 1, 2008 Jul 22, 2008 Jul 25, 2008 Aug 27, 2008 Aug 28, 2008 Aug 29, 2008 Aug 31, 2008 Sep 12, 2008 Oct 4, 2008 Oct 9, 2008 Oct 11, 2008 Oct 14, 2008 Oct 15, 2008 Oct 17, 2008 Oct 25, 2008 Oct 29, 2008 Nov 1, 2008 Nov 5, 2008 Nov 17, 2008 Dec 10, 2008 Dec 11, 2008 Dec 18, 2008 Dec 19, 2008 Dec 23, 2008 Dec 24, 2008 Dec 25, 2008 Dec 26, 2008 Dec 27, 2008 Dec 30, 2008 Jan 3, 2009 Jan 8, 2009 Jan 13, 2009 Jan 16, 2009 Jan 19, 2009 Jan 20, 2009 Feb 13, 2009 Mar 11, 2009 Mar 17, 2009 Mar 24, 2009 May 4, 2009 May 8, 2009 May 12, 2009 Jun 19, 2009 Jun 20, 2009

Saturday, December 27, 2008 { 5:22 PM }



credits: OlneJiro@youtube

越来越爱
Love You More and More

Aaron:
如果 青春只剩一张绝版海报
If there's only a limited edition poster left in youth
把你 贴在额角 yea
I'll stick you on my forehead
Calvin:
收藏 你的背影变成无价之宝
Collect your shadow as a priceless treasure
由我到处眩耀
Where I show-off everywhere
Chun:
走路都在飘 吃不饱 睡不好
I float when I walk, cannot eat well, cannot sleep well
脑袋都坏掉 心狂跳 太糟糕
my mind is going crazy, heart is beating wildly, it's horrible
Jiro:
有没有听到千里外 我对你呼叫
Can you hear me calling for you thousands of miles away

FRH:
怎么办 我越来越爱
What can I do? I love you more and more
快给我大声公告白
Hurry and confess to me out loud
爱就爱 马上要精彩
Go for love, it will be exciting
不要散开
Do not separate
Aaron:
为你哭 为你笑 为你down 为你high
Cry for you, smile for you, down for you, high for you
无抵抗 不耍赖 不会改
no resistance, no shame, no change
FRH:
快淘汰青红或皂白
Hurry and eliminate green or red or black or white (Hurry up and eliminate all uncertainties)
只要对你崇拜
I only worship you

Chun:
留你 成为世界最后一个偶像
Leaving you as the only idol in the world
灵魂 找到食粮 yeah~~~~
my soul has found its' ration yeah~~~~
Jiro:
不管 你有没有空档分我目光
Don't care if you have time to share your gaze with me
沦为快乐羔羊/摇漾
I will be as happy as a lamb
Aaron:
走路都在飘 吃不饱 睡不好
I float when I walk, cannot eat well, cannot sleep well
Calvin:
脑袋都坏掉 心狂跳 太糟糕
my mind is going crazy, heart is beating wildly, it's horrible
Aaron:
有没有听到千里外 渺小的呼叫
Can you hear my small voice calling thousands of miles away

FRH:
怎么办 我越来越爱
What can I do? I love you more and more
高举着最夸张灯牌
Holding up the most extreme light banner
第一个冲到第一排
First to race to the front roll
比谁都快
Faster than anyone
Aaron:
为你哭 为你笑 为你down 为你high
Cry for you, smile for you, down for you, high for you
无抵抗 不耍赖 不会改
no resistance, no shame, no change
FRH:
快淘汰青红或皂白
Hurry and eliminate green or red or black or white (Hurry up and eliminate all uncertainties)
只要对你崇拜~~ Yeoh~
I only worship you~~ Yeah~

Calvin:
Oh My God 我越来越爱
Oh My God, I love you more and more
Chun:
享受这宿命的安排
I accept this arrangement of fate
Jiro:
眼看你执迷的风采
Seeing your demeanor of persistence
排山倒海
Moving the mountains and sea (It's amazing)
Aaron:
为你哭 为你笑 为你跳 为你high
Cry for you, smile for you, down for you, high for you
无抵抗 不耍赖 不会改
no resistance, no shame, no change
越煞车越停不下来
The more I try to slow down, the more I lose control
反而越来越爱
Instead I love you more and more

FRH:
Oh My God 我越来越爱 (Aaron: No no no no~)
Oh My God, I love you more and more
不必爱天都塌下来 (Aaron: 越来越爱)
Without love, the sky is falling down
爱若是你给的天灾 (Aaron: 越来越爱 越来越爱)
If love is the natural disaster that you gave
我要被害 (Aaron: Oh~)
I would be in trouble
Aaron:
为你恨 为你爱 为你坏 为你乖
Hate for you, love for you, be bad for you, be good for you
不应该 得应该 才活该
Should not be, should be, it's deserved
越恋爱越停不下来
The more I love, the more I cannot stop

Calvin:
只能越来越爱
Can only love you more and more
Jiro:
我越来越爱 (Calvin: Ho oh~)
I love you more and more
我大声告白
I confess to you out loud
我看我使坏
I see myself play tricks
只能越来越爱 (Aaron: Woo Woo~)
Can only love you more and more
NoNoNoNo NoNoNo
Go Go Go
Chun:
只能越来越爱
Can only love you more and more

Aaron:
如果 青春只剩一张绝版海报
If there's only a limited edition poster left in youth
Jiro:
把你 贴在额角 yea
I'll stick you on my forehead

Labels: , , , ,